This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Mangoler.com, and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the Mangoler.com service (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchants banners and links anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new merchant programs
- We might change the service here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $1000 or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by Mangoler.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-Mangoler.com Web site does not mean that Mangoler.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $100.
- At Mangoler.com, there are only one levels of membership: Mangoler Hero. You get paid per sale. Leads and clicks are not counted.
- You cannot refer yourself as a Merchant with Mangoler.com and receive commission. Sorry.
Mangoler.com respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions please contact shareasale@Mangoler.com.
“Performance Marketing” occurs when individual web sites that generate their own traffic (“Affiliates”) partner with online Merchants (“Merchant”)’s and the Merchant pays a commission or other reward for those Visitors resulting in a measurable action such as a closed sale.
“Affiliate” means an individual or business generating their own traffic and thus rewarded for legitimate sales. Affiliates use Mangoler.com to facilitate relationships with Merchants as well as gain tracking, reporting, and receipt of commission payment.
“Merchant” means an e-commerce entity paying a commission or bounty for legitimate sales by a Visitor. Merchants use Mangoler.com facilitate relationships as well as gain tracking, reporting, and issuance of commission payment.
“Visitor” means any person, or user that clicks on a Link to a Merchant’s Web site placed on an Affiliate’s Web site.
“sale commission” means the Payout the Merchant sets and agrees to pay for Visitors referred to the Merchant’s Web site that results in a sale of a product or service. The sale could occur at the time of the visit or at a later time not to exceed 30 days. If a sale occurs after 30 days and the Visitor has not returned through an authorized Affiliate’s site, then no Payout shall occur.
“Payout” means the amount of sale commission, lead commission, or click commission a Merchant agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percetage of a total sale amount, or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
“Commission” means the amount sale commission a Merchant agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percetage of a total sale amount.
“Link” means a hyperlink placed on an Affiliate’s site that, when clicked on, sends a Visitor through to a Merchant website via redirection at Mangoler.com. Links take many forms including text, a product image, buttons, banners, videos or any other format acceptable to the Merchant.
“Your Account” means a specific account within the Service, where Commissions are credited.
Mangoler.com has developed and operates a service (the “Service”) which allows Affiliates to participate in Performance Marketing programs. As an Affiliate of Mangoler.com you will be establishing arrangements with third party organizations, called Merchants. All Affiliate relationships established between You, the Affiliate, and Mangoler.com Merchants, will be conducted and managed through the Service.
You will receive a Commission for sending a Merchant authorized sales. You get credit on your account to withraw or spend on Mangoler.com products. You will NEVER be asked to send money to Mangoler.com
Mangoler.com reserves the right to send e-mail to You for the purposes of informing you of applicable changes or additions to the Service or any Mangoler.com related products and services.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
Mangoler.com reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, Mangoler.com will notify You via e-mail, newsletter or the Mangoler.com Web site at least 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.